Jumat, Maret 14, 2008

1join to loenpia community


February,4th 2008
Join to [Loenpia.net] Community

It’s a wonderful experience when I joined to [Loenpia.net] community at the first time. I have joined to this community since three weeks ago. And for the first time at February, 2nd 2008 I came to “Kopdar” ( the gathering agenda of [Loenpia.net] ) in a chicken eating- place in Sampangan.
At that moment I began to introduced my self as a new member of [loenpia.net] to another members such as Pepeng as kamtib, Traju, Tari, Adi, Hars, Jiban, Lowo, Ple-Q as admin, Nhiea as the admins girlfriend, Ari, Munef, Fian, Om Zukawi,Hari, etc. Then I just wanna say thanks a lot for
The yummy “bebek goreng” and “teh anget”
phone number from pepeng, adi, traju and tari
[Loenpia.net] sticker from Jiban
Trick to make filter in gmail
The winning in the Winning Eleven
And many more
As a new member of [Loenpia.net] it’s important for me to give a suggestion for all new member of [Loenpia.net] to join to the next “Kopdar” as soon as, because I believe you may feel like what I feel or more than I feel before.
All these thing can I feel like that because “Loenpia more delicious when we eat together”

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

kamu belum ketemu saya..